Fear

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fear
Fear
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» WTB Gpot Card
FEAR GONE =O EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:32 am by MasterOrNoob

» Guild Merge: Official Letter.
FEAR GONE =O EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:27 pm by BUCS

» FEAR GONE =O
FEAR GONE =O EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 2:22 pm by RullerOfDarkness

» Offering Signature Service.
FEAR GONE =O EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:31 pm by Sagaris

» Epic7 September 14th
FEAR GONE =O EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:14 am by Sagaris

» Me lvl 60
FEAR GONE =O EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:15 pm by RullerOfDarkness

» RullerOfDarkness Youtube Channel
FEAR GONE =O EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:37 pm by RullerOfDarkness

» NEW DUEL / PVP Video , Hope you all enjoy ^^
FEAR GONE =O EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:26 pm by RullerOfDarkness

» Fear's First Fun TA :D Enjoy xD
FEAR GONE =O EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:34 am by MrFadi

FEAR GONE =O

4 posters

Go down

FEAR GONE =O Empty FEAR GONE =O

Post  MasterOrNoob Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:54 am

hi guys,
we're all deleted out of fear =(
and we gotta join the "blade"guild following to MrFadi...

MasterOrNoob

Back to top Go down

FEAR GONE =O Empty Re: FEAR GONE =O

Post  Sagaris Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:42 am

Has it been discussed with Ruller, BUCS and other guildmembers? Didn't think so! Else I would have heard it from BUCS.

If this rumor is true, it means I am guildless and I will NOT join this other guild. This just impulsive like hell.

KTNXBAI.
Sagaris
Sagaris

Back to top Go down

Post  BUCS Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:07 am

o.O ???? WTF u realy mean this ? havnt seen in in game yet but if that is so than.....

Fadi whut the hell are you doing ??? when we arent online that much u must not do all things without discuss.
Anyway if this is true than ... grom i dont have the words for it

cya BUCS ( who will discuss a point like this for sure)
BUCS
BUCS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RullerOfDarkness Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:01 am

Read your email guys, we will merge with bladensoul. What i think is a great idea. if i was MrFadi i maybe had done the same ,we were inactive and he has the lead so its not a bad desecion. And we are finaly going to have sieges, and im happy with that. The people who loved fear will join Blade for sure , we still be the same people and Blade got a lot of nice guys aswell!
The only thing is that fadi should have mentioned this on the forum before he disbanded the guild , because now everyone is like : WTF happend? And else we would all understand it already.
Fadi im not mad / whatever on you , you did what you had to do. And we will all have fun together in BladeNSoul , see ya all ther guys ^^
RullerOfDarkness
RullerOfDarkness
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/RullerOfDarkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Sagaris Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:15 am

RullerOfDarkness wrote:Read your email guys, we will merge with bladensoul. What i think is a great idea. if i was MrFadi i maybe had done the same ,we were inactive and he has the lead so its not a bad desecion. And we are finaly going to have sieges, and im happy with that. The people who loved fear will join Blade for sure , we still be the same people and Blade got a lot of nice guys aswell!
The only thing is that fadi should have mentioned this on the forum before he disbanded the guild , because now everyone is like : WTF happend? And else we would all understand it already.
Fadi im not mad / whatever on you , you did what you had to do. And we will all have fun together in BladeNSoul , see ya all ther guys ^^

Well that's a no for me then (for a LONG while). It should've be discussed at least with BUCS, and how he thought about it. I mean, you can't be an impulsive ass, if you DID NOT send an email, and then out of the blue, disband the fucking guild!
It's not because you Ruller, but the way it went. This isn't how you behave in a "Brotherhood" or a "family" or is it? Could be me though.

Seriously.

KTNXBAI
Sagaris
Sagaris

Back to top Go down

Post  BUCS Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:15 am

sorry Fadi ..

But what should we do with this forum ?
BUCS
BUCS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RullerOfDarkness Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:24 am

Sagaris you dont understand it. If we should keep the guild longer dead like then it was now, then more people should just leave the guild.
As soon as Fadi knew we should Merge he disbanded, and that was the best thing he could do because now the Real core , and the Real people that loved fear will go with us! And else we should just have lost those members because the guild was dead. Thats it , and dont make a drama of it, we will join BladeNSoul and it will be great! =D

I think i will make 1 post on the forum with the information thats needed for people who think that Fear does still excist. Then its clear that we are in a Alliance with BladeNSoul.

This is the forum btw : http://bladensoul.darkbb.com/forum.htm

Greetings Ruller

RullerOfDarkness
RullerOfDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sagaris Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:41 am

RullerOfDarkness wrote:Sagaris you dont understand it. If we should keep the guild longer dead like then it was now, then more people should just leave the guild.
As soon as Fadi knew we should Merge he disbanded, and that was the best thing he could do because now the Real core , and the Real people that loved fear will go with us! And else we should just have lost those members because the guild was dead. Thats it , and dont make a drama of it, we will join BladeNSoul and it will be great! =D

I think i will make 1 post on the forum with the information thats needed for people who think that Fear does still excist. Then its clear that we are in a Alliance with BladeNSoul.

This is the forum btw : http://bladensoul.darkbb.com/forum.htm

Greetings Ruller

Ok you're right there Ruller.
But still. The way it went isn't how it should. Which makes me think - sorry to say that, but that's how I feel atm - that Fadi is being an ass at the moment. I'm not trying to make one heck of a drama. I'm just pointing out my statement, and I'll just leave it there. The way you describe it, makes it a lot better than before this all.

I don't know yet if I'll join BladeNSoul right away after this week (I probably will because of being tired stopping trolling.).

We'll see.

Cya

~Sagaris
Sagaris
Sagaris

Back to top Go down

Post  RullerOfDarkness Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:22 pm

Jup Sagaris, its kinda true he could have gave us some more information about this but he did the best for the guild so i respect what he did.

Greetings and cya on the BladeNSoul Forum now Very Happy
RullerOfDarkness
RullerOfDarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down