Fear

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fear
Fear
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» WTB Gpot Card
NEW DUEL / PVP Video , Hope you all enjoy ^^ EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:32 am by MasterOrNoob

» Guild Merge: Official Letter.
NEW DUEL / PVP Video , Hope you all enjoy ^^ EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:27 pm by BUCS

» FEAR GONE =O
NEW DUEL / PVP Video , Hope you all enjoy ^^ EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 2:22 pm by RullerOfDarkness

» Offering Signature Service.
NEW DUEL / PVP Video , Hope you all enjoy ^^ EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:31 pm by Sagaris

» Epic7 September 14th
NEW DUEL / PVP Video , Hope you all enjoy ^^ EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:14 am by Sagaris

» Me lvl 60
NEW DUEL / PVP Video , Hope you all enjoy ^^ EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:15 pm by RullerOfDarkness

» RullerOfDarkness Youtube Channel
NEW DUEL / PVP Video , Hope you all enjoy ^^ EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:37 pm by RullerOfDarkness

» NEW DUEL / PVP Video , Hope you all enjoy ^^
NEW DUEL / PVP Video , Hope you all enjoy ^^ EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:26 pm by RullerOfDarkness

» Fear's First Fun TA :D Enjoy xD
NEW DUEL / PVP Video , Hope you all enjoy ^^ EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:34 am by MrFadi

NEW DUEL / PVP Video , Hope you all enjoy ^^

2 posters

Go down

NEW DUEL / PVP Video , Hope you all enjoy ^^ Empty NEW DUEL / PVP Video , Hope you all enjoy ^^

Post  RullerOfDarkness Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:30 am

I hope you all watch it and Ejoy ^^
Also another Thnx for all of you who helped me getting R6 =D

Greetings Ruller
RullerOfDarkness
RullerOfDarkness
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/RullerOfDarkness

Back to top Go down

NEW DUEL / PVP Video , Hope you all enjoy ^^ Empty Re: NEW DUEL / PVP Video , Hope you all enjoy ^^

Post  m5Ib Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:02 pm

i love 2 things in this video first the Direction
second the Tactic when changed the rings Very Happy i am not sure but i think you used m.atk durabillity rings

m5Ib

Back to top Go down

NEW DUEL / PVP Video , Hope you all enjoy ^^ Empty Re: NEW DUEL / PVP Video , Hope you all enjoy ^^

Post  m5Ib Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:05 pm

are you use farps ? or what the program you use ?

m5Ib

Back to top Go down

Post  RullerOfDarkness Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:26 pm

Haha thnx Very Happy M acc rings it were , Devoted Wisdom, those ring realy pwn Very Happy

And yes i use fraps and for editing AVS Video Editor ^^

Thnx bro xD
RullerOfDarkness
RullerOfDarkness
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/RullerOfDarkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum